The Dean Students welfare assists liberally the students in matters requiring help and guidance, and in particular, to help and advice students and prospective students in: -
- Obtaining admission to the institute and its courses.
- Choosing of suitable courses and hobbies.
- Finding living accommodation.
- Making food arrangements.
- Obtaining medical advice and assistance.
- Securing scholarship, stipends, part-time employment and other assistance.
- Obtaining travel facility for holidays and educational excursions.
- Securing facilities for further studies.
- Conducting themselves in proper pursuit of academic studies as to maintain the tradition of the institute.