- The computing resources at the college are provided to be used by staff and students in support of teaching, learning, research and administrative activities. Presently, college is having 260
terminals with latest Core2Duo Intel processor and with latest softwares.
- All the systems in the campus are connected through LAN.
- For internet, the college is having 4Mbps High Speed Internet Lease Line.
- Separate internet surfing lab.
- Secured Wi-fi Campus Network to cover entire campus with Seamless Roaming facility is in the pipe line.
- CISCO Lab for hands-on networking training on CISCO products.
- Video Conferencing facility is available in the college. With this college can arrange for guest lectures from around the world and for various meetings.
- Language Lab for enhancing communication skills of the student will be soon operational.
- Sufficient numbers of printers and photocopier machines are available in various departments and labs.
- E-Library in the Main Library to access various on-line journals, magazines and news papers.
- Using latest teaching technology/aids like Interactive White Boards, DLP Projectors etc for better learning experience.